Renewal
Welcome to RateMyServer.Net

We are on our way to bring you the best tool to search for the server you need. In order to do that, we need your help!

Please Register Here to review servers that you have played. This will greatly help other players to pick the server that is best for them.

If you are a server owner, Add your server to our listings. Eventually, players can write reviews of your server.

Most Reviewed Servers This Week
1. Rise of Legends (22/53)5x5x3x99/70
Pre-Re
2. Radnarok (17/38)26x26x2x99/70
Pre-Re
3. Spirit Online v2 (8/10)6x6x6x99/70
Pre-Re
4. Project Sunshine (8/60)5x5x5x99/70
Pre-Re
5. Adventures RO (7/93)10x10x10x99/70
Pre-Re
Newly Listed Servers
1. Novel Brew Online (1)50x50x10x250/55
Renewal(4th+)
2. Grimhild server (0)80x80x10x99/70
3. Classic Origin (0)5x5x3x99/50
Classic
4. Refugee Ragnarok Online (0)70000x70000x5000x99/70
Pre-Re
5. Tyr Ragnarok Online (6)15x15x2x99/70

.:Latest Reviews:.
  WanderingKermit69
Played for 1 month 2024-05-30
Rift RO is one of unique server ive played with. Lets start with floating rates, rates changes every once in a while which helps players to level faster. Also there are everyday events like Monday gives extra exp. Other day effects are like Mvp got 2x less hp and so on. Also this server have custom drop rates where mobs drops costume with random enchant. Same with headgears, weapons and armors. Tho its still ongoing development , with QOL skills and others stuffs. Still an amazing server.
Rating: 90
Comment #1
Server
Stability: 10
Availability: 10
Community
Friendliness: 10
Eventfulness: 10
Game Masters
Helpfulness: 10
Game-play
Economy: 6
Guild Competition: 6
Class Balance: 8

Padamba
Played for less than 1 month 2024-05-30
How I wish is I knew this server from the very start. This is the kind of server I am looking for. Gives me nostalgic experience upon playing Ragnarok online. Base and Job experience is good but you need to take some time farming for zeny and equips, as I did years ago. Good to know that there are so many friendly players within this Game. In addition, Game Masters are too active and will response in a matter of seconds if you need something. Good job Radnarok Online! -Padamba
Rating: 98
Comment #2
Server
Community
Friendliness: 9
Game Masters
Game-play
Economy: 9
Guild Competition: 10
Class Balance: 10

Kibobski
Looks like a balanced server with funny mechanics that makes the game more enjoyable. Having to visit cities could seem annoying but it is actually fun. Wouldnt recomend server for people looking to rush the game straight to pvp. Server is very stable
Rating: 100
Comment #3
Server
Community
Game Masters
Game-play
Economy: 10

roscaalbert20
Good game, good server, good gm's, good owner, good players, good events, good plans, good everything, just hoping that the first accumulation event will come back. Thank you Godbless Live Well Happy playing
Rating: 92
Comment #4
Server
Stability: 9
Availability: 9
Community
Game Masters
Helpfulness: 9
Game-play
Guild Competition: 9
Class Balance: 9

sladygaming
Haven't played in a ragnarok private server for a very long time, currently having no regrets in choosing to play here in radnarok. Invited my cousins to play here and it has become a good bonding activity for us while sharing nostalgic moments. Tysm radna! Sending love.
Rating: 84
Comment #5
Server
Availability: 8
Community
Friendliness: 7
Eventfulness: 8
Game Masters
Friendliness: 8
Helpfulness: 9
Game-play
Economy: 9
Guild Competition: 8
Class Balance: 9

ShuMn
Joined this server few days after opening. Overall experience is actually really close to classic ro. Guys mostly play with small parties / duos inside of guilds from what i have seen.I personally havent felt any kind of bugs or lags but some guys report minor lag here and there. Not sure whats wrong with GM tho. When i needed gm to check very specific stuff(leaf homunculus reset ultimate after wing or no) - i got an answer in 1 minute. Some guys are just way too sensitive and like crying a lot.
Comment #6
Server
Community
Game Masters
Game-play

INDIGOcomeback
I've benn playeing here since l opened it, l read the negative reviews and didn't bother to create an account to leave a review, about the negative reviews it's all a lie! great x5 server and funny! if you don't know how to choose a server, then welcome, we will be glad to meet you here, if you are a newbie, then conctact me with the nickname INDIGO, i will help you. a very conveniently thought out hotel and NPC warper that will make it easier for you to farm and sell your items faster.PS(Tnslr)
Comment #7
Server
Community
Game Masters
Game-play

Kalleos
Very Good Server, no delays,very good people resplay, I love Ragnarok Online. Very responsive administration, I recommend it to evereone. Its very comfortable exping solo,in the first day we ran with a party ,was fun , if more people were added there would be a wonderful live server. Come to the server,write to Callipse, I`ll organize party+undershirt with a starting gun for you
Comment #8
Server
Community
Game Masters
Game-play

Asuka56
Its beautifull low rate server with only one window. No lags, agi/bless 8 minutes hotel buff, Warper for 1 blue gem for places where uve been once. Very comfort to play. Often events and guild community can be a good break from grind.Standart class balance with a bit cuted pure zeny grind spots. Have races and free stylist and welcome bonus for New players in Prontera!
Rating: 83
Comment #9
Server
Community
Friendliness: 8
Game Masters
Game-play
Economy: 4
Guild Competition: 2

RichmoreGaming
best ragnarok private server i played so far, i love the community and the GM's are very helpful and Active. Recommended to all players who want to have stable and long term server. Love being part of this server
Comment #10
Server
Community
Game Masters